Does my business need a strong room or strong doors?
Last updated: 7.03pm, Monday 19th November 2018
Businesses can become common targets for thieves as there is always the perception that these companies, especially larger, international companies, will have high quality equipment, cash and other goods inside for them to attempt to steal. Keeping the security of your business to the highest standard is essential in deterring intruders and preventing them gaining access to the more valuable items in the building. By installing strong rooms or strong doors within your building this restricts access to the areas so that anyone without the keys cannot enter.
Benefits of having a strong room or strong doors installed
- It deters intruders, many amateur burglars target homes and businesses that look as though they’re easily accessible. Crooks love nothing more than an easy target, so if your property is secured with strong doors this will present issues for any attempted intruders and your property is less likely to be targeted.
- It increases your security, this was sounds obvious, but you can really never have too much security. Strong rooms and doors are made from steel or wrought iron, making their frames strong, sturdy and durable. This makes getting through them very difficult without the keys, restricting access to anyone you don’t want on your property.
- They have strong locks, security doors are fitted with both heavy-duty keyed locks and a deadbolt. Deadbolts are important because they provide a huge amount of added security.
- They are fire-resistant, due to their durable nature, a good quality security door is resistant against fire. This not only provides security for the valuable items you are protected with the strong rooms or doors, but will also provide protection for you and your staff members. In case of a fire breaking out in the property, these doors will prevent the fire from being able to spread too much.
- They add value to your property, installing a strong room or strong doors is an investment into the future value of your property. This is a great benefit if you don’t plan on sticking in the same office forever, as the value of your office would be increased due to the high security measures you have had installed.
Strong rooms are essential to clients where a higher level of security is required – be it large amounts of cash on site, high value items, controlled drugs or clients where there is a significantly high risk of theft, attack or hostage taking. Utilising modern methods, robust materials and our expert technicians, our strong rooms and doors can be custom made to meet your exact requirements. Our strong rooms are available in a wide range of shapes and sizes with a number of door location and locking options and extendibility at a later date. Assembled by our highly trained installers, our strong rooms and doors can be erected in an existing building or can be assembled in the open; our service is fully bespoke and can be adjusted to suit your needs.
To find out more about our bespoke strong room and strong door services, along with our full range of products, such as domestic safes, commercial safes and much more contact us, or call 0141 554 1170.
We also offer a wide variety of security services to assist our customers’ needs including safe installation, delivery, removal and custom built solutions, click to find out more about our services.